Top Posts & Pages
- NEW! Forestville/Mystery Cave Park Fossil Hunting Map
- So Cool! Geodes in Southeastern Minnesota!
- Fossil ID Sheet from Quarry Hill Nature Center
- What's this? Receptaculitids aka Sunflower Sponges
- Bluff Country: An Outdoor Paradise! Lots of LINKS!
- Ice Age Mammoth & Mastodon Teeth
- Prepping Fossils with an Engraver
- Fluorescent Fossils!
- Ultrasonic Fossil Cleaning
The BEST Trilobite Site
Ordovician Period – Facebook
Bluff Country Fossils Hunt GroupInterested in joining a group hunt? Having your fossils identified? Would love to share your favorite hunting spot? If there is interest in southeast Minnesota, northeast Iowa, and southwest Wisconsin, we can plan a group fossil hunt! Just email me at bcfossillady at gmail dot com and I will start creating a group list of contacts for anyone interested!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Houston Nature Center
PaleoNature.org Natural History Magazine