Top Posts & Pages
- Silurian ID Sheets - Waldron Shale of Indiana
- Ice Age Mammoth & Mastodon Teeth
- Farmer's Community Park Hunt - Winona County
- Minnesota Fossils and Fossiliferous Rocks - Robert E. Sloan
- Beautiful Minnesota Geode!
- Of Trilobites and Ticks - Hwy. 52 Fountain
- Maclurites crassus & Maclurites Trivia
- Flexicalymene Trilobites
- Sacrificing to the Fossil Gods
- Trilobite Prep Video - Must See if You Have an Electric Engraver
The BEST Trilobite Site
Ordovician Period – Facebook
Bluff Country Fossils Hunt GroupInterested in joining a group hunt? Having your fossils identified? Would love to share your favorite hunting spot? If there is interest in southeast Minnesota, northeast Iowa, and southwest Wisconsin, we can plan a group fossil hunt! Just email me at bcfossillady at gmail dot com and I will start creating a group list of contacts for anyone interested!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Houston Nature Center
Tags2016 brachiopods bryozoa bryozoans Caleb Scheer Cephalopods chain coral crinoids Cty. 8 Fillmore Fillmore County fisherite fisherites Forestville fossil hunt fossil hunting Fossil Hunts fossil jewelry Fossil Trail Fountain gastropods geode Halysites coral hash plates horn coral Houston junk fossils Maclurites Maclurites crassus Maquoketa Formation Masonic Park midwestpaleo.com Minnesota Fossils newspaper articles Prepping Prosser pyrite receptaculitids Spring Grove Spring Valley thefossilforum.com The Glacier Stops Here trilobite trilobites worm burrows
PaleoNature.org Natural History Magazine